The Making of Quixote
What happened to turning The Defective Detective into a miniseries?
I don't have a clue. Brendon Connelly wrote on twitter recently that Gilliam has one other project brewing besides Quixote but I don't know if it's this one.

P.S : you'll notice on the imdb page for Quixote that all the portuguese technicians are gone, so the filming will probably re-focus on Spain exclusively.
I guess everybody saw the "comment" Gilliam posted on facebook about his working relationship with his former producer Paulo Branco Big Grin :
https://www.facebook.com/Terry.Gilliam/p...=3&theater
Typical Terry, but reading the comments about Branco, it's all coming out about him. Looks like Terry might have had a lucky escape.
Soooo... Is it dead yet ?
IMDb was recently updated. It now lists Production Companies: Entre Chien et Loup, Recorded Picture Company (RPC) (in association with), Tornasol Films. Distributors: Ascot Elite Entertainment Group (2018) (Switzerland).

Release date for the picture is 2018.

Is any of this relevant?
Actually the 2018 release date would be a big hint that the film won't shoot until 2017... The rest (the list of companies) isn't quite new, it's still the proof that Paulo Branco is out of th production team.
I wouldn't be surprised if Terry refrains from posting any more Quixote updates until the actual first day of shooting.
The best would be not to have any news then discover the surprise of the finished film at a festival Smile
(10-30-2016, 11:16 AM)bruttenholm Wrote: The best would be not to have any news then discover the surprise of the finished film at a festival Smile

I wonder if a major director has ever "pulled a Beyoncé" with a film, before. Wink