The Making of Quixote
Here is the first official behind-the-scenes pic :
[Image: TMWKDQ.jpg]
Joy!

Pryce seems such a natural choice now.

M
(06-05-2017, 01:36 PM)MercuryZap Wrote: Joy!

Pryce seems such a natural choice now.

M

Agreed!
I agree, especially as Pryce played dreamer Sam Lowry in Brazil, and Quixote was a dreamer, it's a natural progression.
Love seeing the Status updated to Post-production on the IMDb page.
I also noticed Lesley Walker is editor, her 5th film with Gilliam.
By the way here is an article in english that inventories the "damage" done into the famous Covent of Christ in Portugal :
http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/cri...195881.php

Quote:The damage included six modern roof tiles and four small chips in masonry, which will be restored, Ukbar Filmes said in a statement sent to the Associated Press.
The company said the trees were planted during the making of another film and that convent officials consented to their removal at the end of the shoot.

If it's all there is to it, we speak of very minor stuff...
Coming soon to Dreams... exclusive coverage from the set of The Man Who Killed Don Quixote. Including:

> No evidence of any damage to the Convent at Tomar
> Breaking Bones: What it's like to fall down a staircase and injure oneself at a UNESCO World Heritage Site
> A 40km mad ambulance dash from one Portuguese hospital to another
> Hilarity as hospital trousers fall down in a Portuguese orthopedic supplies store
> Postproduction: full coverage of my physiotherapy over the next few months as I re-learn how to walk
> And if you are lucky, a few insights into the making of the film

Read it first, read it here!
Hi 
Good grief, man, that sounds rough.
Hope you are making a steady recovery.
Really sorry to hear that.

All the very best
M
Hope you are resting well, after all that. At least you have your sense of humour.
Hoping also you heal quickly and they put some sort of dedication to you in the credits.

Get well soon!

Craig