Q&A with Terry Gilliam
If you want to, you can ask Terry Gilliam a question here and maybe it will be chosen to be answered at the Dublin Film Festival on friday.
Gee, I've entered two questions I've already had for Terry during his recent Guardian interview as part of promoting The Wholly Family (where the interviewer was as daft as that pretty much the only audience question he chose for his 1-hour interview was, "Would you wanna direct a remake of 'Titanic'?", and the announced "livestream" of that interview turned out as actually a liveticker text of tweet-like posts), plus three new ones. I hope they'll get through this time, and they're even promising all the answers will be recorded on-camera.
I think that it's the same event : Sony organizes a Q&A with Gilliam in Ireland and it will be broadcast live on youtube :
That video is blocked to me because of...lacking music rights! DX
So that was another Q&A. The only thing I learned is that the book about Gilliam's work which will be published later this year (written by his daughter Holly I suppose) will be called "Gilliamesque".
Grrrr, just my luck. From their original announcement, it sounded like they had two hours with Terry. Now that it's over, they say they had scheduled 15 minutes, but only got 6 because they were fiddling with the light too much.

Excuse me, I suddenly feel the urge to wrestle a certain Arthurian killer rabbit!
Here's the video :

Quite short but quite interesting.
(And Neal Stephenson comes again at the end)