Spambots
This messageboard has suffered from occasional spam in its first week. I have added a simple question for new registrations with the aim of reducing spambot registrations.

The more security that I add, the less appealing is the use of the messageboard. Therefore I will add these extra security features only if required.

Administrator
Thanks, we can live without any users promoting their rubbish.
Away
Nice job with the new message board, Phil (spambot difficulties aside). It's a big improvement over the old one (which wasn't too shabby, either).

- Craig
Hi I am trying to contact Terry Gilliam to see if he is interested in helping out with a noble cause. I'm searching for people who could help my friends at Lothlorien Cooperative in Madison, WI out. There was a fire, and some insurance money was given but not enough to cover all the damages, so the Madison Community Cooperative board has recommended selling my friends' and neighbors home and using that insurance money for other things and a final vote will be on March 25th. We are trying to raise enough funds to convince the whole of MCC that through fundraising we can pay for the repairs so that they don't sell to developers who will destroy the gorgeous yard on the lakefront, and build a high rise. The city is destroying our historical parts of town and Making Madison into a cookie cutter city. Lothlorien has been a cooperative for 40 years, providing low income housing to people right on the lake. The building is over 100 years old. The Downtown area has less and less low income housing available to students because the high rises are too expensive for people who are low income to afford. You can read more on this topic and donate at: http://www.gofundme.com/SaveLothlorien