Mike Huckabee Vs. Monty Python
A bit late for Throwback Thursday, but what the heck:
That Time Mike Huckabee Preached Against Booze, Sex, and Monty Python

As a young Baptist preacher, US GOP presidential candidate Mike Huckabee had this to say about what is arguably one of the funniest films of all time:
Quote:There was a time in this country when a movie like The Life of Brian which, I just read—thank God the theaters in Little Rock decided not to show, but it's showing all over the Fort Worth–Dallas area, which is a mockery, which is a blasphemy against the very name of Jesus Christ, and I can remember a day even as young as I am when that would not have happened in this country or in the city in the South.

But friend, it's happening all over and no one's blinking an eye, and we can talk about how the devil's moved in and the devil's moved in but what's really happened is God's people have moved out and made room for it. We've put up the for sale sign and we've announced a very cheap price for what our lives really are. We've sold our character, we've sold our convictions, we've compromised we've sold out and as a result we've moved out the devil's moved in and he's set up shop. And friend [he's] praying on our own craving for pleasure.