Morphine: Journey of Dreams - new doc about the 90's alt-rock band
Here's the official trailer for Morphine: Journey of Dreams, a new documentary about the 90's alternative rock band (which was fronted by the late, enigmatic musician Mark Sandman), and is the second documentary featuring the band. This film is currently playing in festivals.

The original Morphine documentary came out in 2011 and was called Cure for Pain: The Mark Sandman Story. It focused more on Sandman's work and tragic life (as you can see by the trailer below).
(NSFW for language, so use headphones.)

Here's a half hour live set of the band performing live at Pinkpop Festival in Landgraaf, Netherlands in 1994.

Shorter set of the band live in Australia in '97.

Here's my own fanvid for a Morphine song called Top Floor, Bottom Buzzer, which was from the band's final studio album, The Night.

(The footage is from an experimental feature film called Dreams That Money Can Buy from 1947.)
Huh...I didn't know Phil had hired his own backing band for the site! Wink
Morphine: Journey of Dreams is now available to stream for rental or purchase. You can also purchase a region free DVD from Amazon. Below are a few choice reviews.

1. TinyMixTapes
  2. The Film Yap
  3. Shuffle Online
  4. Willamette Week
  5. The Boston Globe
  6. The Big Takeover

[Image: 12131915_90s-trio-morphine-chronicled-in...?bg=322D2F]

(03-26-2015, 04:49 AM)TlatoSMD Wrote: Huh...I didn't know Phil had hired his own backing band for the site! Wink

TlatoSMD, I was trying to think of a comeback to your joke, but I'm stumped as to finding a band/musician whose music would be most appropriate for a Terry Gilliam fan site. The late Frank Zappa, maybe? Smile