Terry Gilliam cameos
Terry Gilliam appears regularly in other people's films (mostly friends)... I open this thread to list those cameos and help discover some that might not be very well known...
I'd want to point especially to the collaboration between Gilliam and Albert Dupontel, a french actor/director whose films have a touch of absurd, satire and black comedy...
The first cameo Gilliam did for Dupontel was in "Enfermés dehors" ("Locked Out") in 2006, as spotted on Dreams at the time.
[Image: enferme2.jpg]
[Image: enferme3.jpg]
[Image: image_1.jpg]
He played a homeless who was also a fake toddler...
And last year Gilliam appeared in Dupontel's new film, "9 mois ferme" ("9-Month Stretch") in an outrageous role :
[Image: 621424gilliam9mois.jpg]
(described as a "famous man-eater", he must have 20 seconds of screen time)
Other cameos include Ray Cooper, Jean DUjardin or Gaspar Noé.

For information, Dupontel had also cast Terry Jones in "Enfermés Dehors" and in his 1999 film "Le créateur'("The creator"). In "The creator", Jones was cast as God :
[Image: createur04.jpg]
By chance, I found that Gilliam cameo in 9 month stretch found his way online (he appears around the 33s mark) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHLUkZhRPu8

(to put you in context, the hero is watching the news on tv -he's a burglar who escaped from prison and is wrongly accused of having eaten the eyeballs of one of his victims)